- Post-Processing and Handling
Post-Processing and Handling
The modern precast factory aims to reduce its dependence on human ability and instead invest in robotic handling solutions to solve its product handling and production needs. HawkeyePedershaab possesses a unique competency in this area and has commissioned over 60 fully or semi-automatic factories, ranging from pipe factories, pipe & manhole combination factories as well as large bore pipe & box culvert factories, from diameters ranging from 250mm (10”) to 3000mm (120”) and up to 3.0M x 3.0M (10’ x 10’) box culverts.
The benefits of automated production and handling systems are many, they include:
- reduced labor inputs to lower cost of product
- increased safety and reduced workers compensation claims
- increased and repeatable cycle times & productivity
- 24 hour/day production capabilities
- increased and consistent product quality
- increased joint ring life due to gentler handling
- and many others…
HawkeyePedershaab offers a full range of solutions, from fullyintegrated, automatic facilities to stand-alone robotic handling modules and everything in between.
The beauty and genius of the HawkeyePedershaab Tec-Line systems is their ability to tailor the factory precisely to the customers needs and specifications. Rather than force the customer into a pre-defined automation solution, such as is often done by the competition, HawkeyePedershaab enjoys the customer satisfaction that results from a factory created exactly according to the customer request.