- SpeedKlip II
Single Cage Reinforcement Spacer
Spaces reinforcement in pipe, manholes, and other products
The SpeedKlip II is used to position reinforcing cages and mesh in concrete pipe, manholes, and other precast products. The SpeedKlip II quickly attaches to the reinforcement with a simple twist lock and spaces the reinforcement from the form surface to the desired concrete cover.
Fits all spacings and gauges
The SpeedKlip II’s unique circumferential wire to longitudinal wire locking principle allows just one size of SpeedKlip II to fit all mesh spacings: 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, even spiral cages, and the SpeedKlip II automatically adjusts to different wire diameters for a tight secure fit. With the SpeedKlip II, there’s no need to inventory spacers for different mesh spacings and wire gauges.
- Economically spaces reinforcement in pipe, manholes, and other precast products
- Unique line wire to cross wire twist lock design allows one size to tightly grip any mesh spacing and wire diameter
- V-Shaped spacing surface glides over form surfaces
- Fits any mesh spacing including spiral cages
- Sizes available for 3/4″ to 2” concrete covers
- Fits any wire diameter up to 3/8″
In stock for immediate shipment